Williamsburg Stock Portfolio Manager
The Capital Management Corporation (CMC) is proud of the distinction of being named one of the 2018 Financial Times’ 300 Top Registered Financial Advisers and being included in the RIA Channel’s Top 100 Emerging Wealth Managers.* At CMC we like to do things a little differently.
For instance, we are 100% employee owned. Each member of our team has a personal stake in CMC. We’ve eliminated the frustrating bureaucratic red tape and roadblocks that you might encounter at other asset management companies in Williamsburg VA. In addition to wealth management, we offer financial services such as asset management, investment planning and portfolio management.
Why CMC Is the Asset Management Group in Williamsburg VA for You
- Our investment committee members average two decades of experience each.
- Baby boomers, business owners, non-profits and others with at least $1 million in investable assets turn to us when it comes to getting investment results for our clients.
- CMC uses a proprietary investment strategy that’s focused on a select group of 40 to 60 stocks.
- We are time-tested and trustworthy, with a lengthy track record of success. In fact, we have been in business for 50 years. That’s why CMC manages money for the Community Foundation for a greater Richmond.
- With many of our strategies, you’ll typically have double-digit returns over a 10-year period.
Reach out to CMC Soon
If you have at least $1 million in investable assets, we hope that you will consider CMC for all your wealth management needs. Call us at 804-270-4000 or email email@example.com. Don’t wait; contact us today!
*Financial Times selection criteria includes AUM, asset growth, the company’s age, industry certifications of key employees, SEC compliance record and online accessibility. No fee was paid to participate.
RIA Channel selection criteria includes firms that have grown at least 30% in the past five years, and uses quantitative and qualitative criteria from RIA Database. No fee was paid to participate.