Richmond Asset Management Companies
Whether you’re investing for a foundation, institution or your own financial future, you want to partner with Richmond money managers with a track record of success, a commitment to their fiduciary responsibilities and personalized service you won’t find with larger firms. Smart investors have been relying on Capital Management Corporation (CMC) since 1964 to manage their long-term investment portfolios.
What Sets Our Richmond Money Management Firm Apart From the Others?
We know that organizations and high-net-worth individuals have a lot of options when it comes to managing and growing their investments. Here are just a few things that set our money managers in Richmond VA apart:
- We’re a 100% employee-owned and-operated boutique firm, so our clients have direct access to all of our team members, including our chief investment officer.
- Our investment committee members have an average of two decades of investment experience.
- We’ve been named one of the 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers by the Financial Times and one of the Top 100 Emerging Wealth Managers by the RIA Channel.*
- Unlike most firms, our Richmond money management firm is compliant with Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) – a voluntary set of ethical standards for investment firms worldwide.**
- We have $509M assets under management (AUM) as of year-end 2019.
- Our Richmond money managers know our region and are proud to count local nonprofits like the Community Foundation for a greater Richmond among our clients.
Our mission is simple: Maximize investor return and minimize loss through a disciplined and principled proprietary process. Using our proprietary investment screening strategy, we find approximately 40 to 60 stocks that show the strongest potential for growth. We work closely with our clients to determine which of those fit best with their investment goals.
To speak with one of our Richmond money managers, call us at 804-270-4000 or email us at Information@the-cmc.com. Find out why we’re a trusted name in money management in Richmond VA.
*Financial Times selection criteria includes AUM, asset growth, the company’s age, industry certifications of key employees, SEC compliance record and online accessibility. No fee was paid to participate.
RIA Channel selection criteria includes firms that have grown at least 30% in the past five years, and uses quantitative and qualitative criteria from RIA Database. No fee was paid to participate.
**GIPS® is a registered trademark owned by CFA Institute. CFA Institute does not endorse or promote this organization, nor does it warrant the accuracy or quality of the content contained herein.