Raleigh Asset Management Companies
It’s great if you have the professional expertise to manage your wealth yourself. Most people with $1 million plus investible assets don’t necessarily have that level of comprehensive knowledge, however. That’s why The Capital Management Corporation (CMC) is the Raleigh money manager they turn to for the most reliable wealth management advice available. In fact, our exceptional reputation has put CMC in the list of 2018 Financial Times’ Top Registered Investment Advisors and RIA Channel’s Top 100 Emerging Wealth Managers.*
What Makes CMC the Premier Money Manager in Raleigh NC?
- All of our Raleigh money manager employees have their own money invested in firm strategies.
- CMC has an established reputation in Raleigh money management, including double digit returns over a 10-year period.
- Our clients get access to CMC’s chief investment officer along with responsive customer service when you need it.
- CMC can help you with asset management, investment management, investment planning, portfolio management, IRA and retirement planning.
- You’ll benefit from CMC’s unique investing style of Raleigh money management featuring concentrated portfolios.
- CMC has over fifty years of experience in money management in Raleigh NC.
- Our investment committee members each average approximately two decades in wealth management.
- We think you will appreciate CMC’s consistent process, disciplined sell strategy and small team that is entirely customer-focused, all of which have made us the foremost money manager in Raleigh NC.
- CMC is the Raleigh money manager for the community foundation of greater Richmond.
How to Reach CMC
Call 804-270-4000 or email us at email@example.com. You will see the difference when you deal with CMC. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Financial Times selection criteria includes AUM, asset growth, the company’s age, industry certifications of key employees, SEC compliance record and online accessibility. No fee was paid to participate.
RIA Channel selection criteria includes firms that have grown at least 30% in the past five years, and uses quantitative and qualitative criteria from RIA Database. No fee was paid to participate.