Fredericksburg Stock Portfolio Manager
When you partner with The Capital Management Corporation (CMC), you’ll have us guiding you every step of the way regarding your wealth management strategies. You can have total confidence in our ability to advise you.
Our track record as an asset management group in Fredericksburg VA has been validated by our selection as one of the 2018 Financial Times’ 300 Top Registered Investment Advisors and inclusion in the RIA Channel’s Top 100 Emerging Wealth Managers.* CMC is also one of a select number of asset management companies in Fredericksburg VA that is compliant with Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®).**
Why You Should Use CMC as Your Fredericksburg Asset Management Group
- We can help you with a wide variety of financial matters such as asset management, investment management, investment planning, portfolio management, IRA and retirement planning.
- Our independence, culture, singular focus and experience distinguish us from other Fredericksburg asset management companies.
- CMC uses a carefully thought-out proprietary investment strategy focused on 40 to 60 stocks.
- Our array of strategies includes All Cap Growth, Alpha, Dividend Appreciation, Growth and Income, and MFP Equity.
- Unlike other asset management groups in Fredericksburg VA, you will have access to our chief investment officer.
- CMC has been in business for 50 years.
How to Contact CMC Today
If you are a member of the baby boomer generation, a business owner, university or a non-profit with at least $1M in investable assets, we hope that you will consider CMC for your wealth management needs. Our track record should convince you. For more information, call us at 804-270-4000 or email email@example.com.
*Financial Times selection criteria includes AUM, asset growth, the company’s age, industry certifications of key employees, SEC compliance record and online accessibility. No fee was paid to participate.
RIA Channel selection criteria includes firms that have grown at least 30% in the past five years, and uses quantitative and qualitative criteria from RIA Database. No fee was paid to participate.
**GIPS® is a registered trademark owned by CFA Institute. CFA Institute does not endorse or promote this organization, nor does it warrant the accuracy or quality of the content contained herein.