Charlottesville Stock Portfolio Manager
It may seem like it’s never been a more challenging, confusing time to be an investor. That’s why you need the guidance of a trusted, experienced Charlottesville asset management company. You need Capital Management Corporation.
Our Charlottesville asset management group has been designing investment strategies and managing portfolios for high-net-worth individuals, foundations and institutions for over 50 years. We’re committed to the highest standards of fiduciary duty. In fact, we’re one of a relatively few asset management companies in Charlottesville VA or anywhere to adhere to Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) – a voluntary set of performance reporting standards for investment professionals.**
What Makes CMC Unique Among Charlottesville Asset Management Companies?
We offer a global perspective on investing with a boutique touch. What does that mean?
- We’re a 100% employee-owned firm, so our success depends on our clients’ success.
- You get personal service from one of our investment professionals whenever you need us – unlike many large investment firms where even high-asset clients have to talk to whatever representative answers the phone when they call.
- We have a combined 100+ years of experience.
- Our asset management group in Charlottesville VA knows the community. In fact, our two CFAs are UVA graduates.
- We’ve received accolades like being named one of the 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers by the Financial Times as well as one of the Top 100 Emerging Wealth Managers by RIA Channel.*
The investment professionals at our Charlottesville asset management company do the research and analysis needed to select a relatively few stocks out of the thousands out there to craft an investment strategy that’s right for each client’s individual goals. We have over a half billion assets under management (AUM) as of year-end 2019.
Contact Us Today
Tell us what our asset management group in Charlottesville VA can do for you. To speak to one of our asset managers, call 804-270-4000 or email us at Information@the-cmc.com.
*Financial Times selection criteria includes AUM, asset growth, the company’s age, industry certifications of key employees, SEC compliance record and online accessibility. No fee was paid to participate.
RIA Channel selection criteria includes firms that have grown at least 30% in the past five years, and uses quantitative and qualitative criteria from RIA Database. No fee was paid to participate.
**GIPS® is a registered trademark owned by CFA Institute. CFA Institute does not endorse or promote this organization, nor does it warrant the accuracy or quality of the content contained herein.